Top 10 Lehengas from Manish Malhotra Bridal Trousseau with Costs
By Contributor: Uzma
Who hasn’t heard of manish malhotra one piece dresses 2017 Manish Malhotra? I hope no one here at Vanity No Apologies. If yes! Then I’m giving you a second chance to negate your earlier statement. Really! This man is THE choice of bridal couture when it comes to the likes of Kareena and Deepika. I’m listing 10 sizzling bridal creations by Manish Malhotra in all colours, shapes and sizes. If you are a bridezilla or just need a new lehenga to wear at your best friend or sister’s wedding then these lehengas can be your next pick – ranging from traditional red bridal lehenga to chikankari, we have made sure we cover every bride’s taste! Also listing down lehenga prices and costs to help you shop better. He also has an online shop where you can buy online in case you are wondering.
But before that let me give you quick 5 reasons for why Manish Malhotra couture designs will always be on top of our desire list.
- Hottest Designer. Macho man is the word which comes to my mind.
- He has designed for fashion avant-garde movies like rangeela, DDLJ, Dostana, Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani and Dil To Pagal Hai.
- As a bride Kareena Kapoor wore his bridal creation.
- B-town beauties like Kareena Kapoor, Deepika Padukone, Sonam Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra swear by his designs.
- Well, the pictures below will make you enough crazy to think 100 more reasons all by your self.!! J
1. Pink Gold Anarkali LehengaNargis Fakri in bridal lehenga
It’s every bit of Bridal Lehanga, grand with shades of pink/orange/ gold. It’s an Anarkali Lehanga i.e. top instead of being short has flares and volume. And in this trousseau, anarkali top is made of sheer fabric. It’s paired with a white Lehanga with pink & gold borders. Nargis Fakhri wore it while walking the ramp at 100 years of bollywood fashion show.
2. Gloss Collection at Lakme Fashion WeekKareena Kapoor lehenga
Gloss collection by Manish Malhotra was full of gothic deep hues- brown, purple, wine, burdungy and grey. Kareena Kapoor was the showstopper for this collection. It is all about sequins and shine. A rather simple tie & dye silk lehanga with sheer blingy Anarkali top. Dupatta has a broad sequined border with embroidery. It costs Rs.585,000 on his official website.
3. Mirror Work Peach Lehengabridal couture at LFW
It is a part of the same Gloss Collection at Lakme Fashion Week but it exclusively caught my attention. Peach lehanga with intricate sequins & mirror work. Along with a train at the back. So Hollywood! Blouse is of raw silk dyed grey, and a net dupatta in peach which is delicately embroidery.
4. Traditional Red Bridal LehengaAlia Bhatt in traditional red Manish lehenga choli
For those who want to stay traditional while taking vow. It’s a red velvet lehanga with Kashmiri zari embroidery. Small choli blouse looks fresh because of its embellished full sleeves, scoop neck and tie up detailing at the back. Net Dupatta is in golden colour with dainty detailing on the borders. Price: Rs.950,000
5. Emerald Lehanga for Muslim BridesPreity Zinta in Pakistani couture
I don’t know why but Preity Zinta looks every bit of a Muslim bride here. I love this colour ever since I saw Madhuri dancing in ‘Joote do Paise lo’. This is of course a deeper shade but doesn’t matter, feel like a celebrity, confidence badhta hai bhai! Madhuri is very distracting, back to the lehanga. Emerald Lehanga has pink border. Anarkali top has net fabric which gives appearance of a layer but less diverting. Blouse has quarter sleeves and net Dupatta is fully embellished with pink borders. It costs Rs. 350,000
6. Mint Green Chikankari Lucknow LehengaRoyal Lucknow mint green bridal outfit
This one is a mint green Chikankari Lehanga with pink border. Manish Malhotra showcased this collection named ‘Mijwan’. Beautiful word, what do you say? Looked out for its meaning but couldn’t find it. Off to topic- this mint Lehanga has been teamed with an olive green silk blouse and an ivory net dupatta. Chikankari is a hand embroidery having its origin in Lucknow. So, basically it’s a handwork piece. Which makes it exotic in its own way. Price: Rs.365,000
7. Purple Grey Tule Cocktail Gowngothic gown for an unconventional bride
It was a part of Gloss Collection mentioned earlier but it has some western vibe about itself. It looks like a gown. Perfect Cocktail dress, what say? A purple tie dye lehanga with raw silk bodice and grey net cape. Mirror detailing on waistline.The purple grey fusion made it look magnificent. It is available online to shop on Manish Malhotra website for Rs.275,000.
8. Pink and Cream Lehenga at Delhi Couture WeekKatrina Kais in pink gold outfit
A nude lehanga with gold sequins all over and jaal embroidery border on the hemline. It has neon pink and red as a stark contrast to nude and gold, and looks lovely. It is paired with net blouse which has resham work. Dupatta is off white with heavy embroidery all around. That gorgeous shimmery golden fabric is drool worthy! It was displayed 2 years back in Delhi Couture Week 2012 but is still Hot Favourite. It is priced at Rs.850,000.
9. Red and Off White Lehenga with Silk JacketRed jacket with off white skirt
It is an off white net lehanga detailed with gota border on the hemline. High neck raw silk blouse jacket is in red with high slits on both sides. Skirt is kept simple, white top has all over heavy embroidery. Top has 3/4th sleeve which adds to its elegance. It doesnot have any dupatta with it so if you want one, you’ll have to customize it according to your preferance. It costs Rs.685,000.
10. Red Net Kashmiri LehengaSonam Kapoor in red manish malhotra couture
Hot In Red! Let me confess, It’s one of my favourite pic of Sonam. Just so sultry! And those lips…. Uff!!! Well, it’s a red net lehanga with silver nakashi embroidery and Kashmiri tilla on the hemline. Blouse has chikankari embroidery all over it and dupatta is kept simple in net to balance the whole look. It is available for Rs. 265,000.
We don’t own the above images
Which is your favourite Manish Malhotra design? Share your views with us.
- Where to Buy Anarkali Suits in Delhi: 8 Best Stores for Shopping
- Lakme Absolute Bridal Dream Team: Collection, Bridal Makeup Kit, Designers
- 10 Best Indian Blouse Designs for Neck and Back: Modern Touch to Sarees
- 25 Best Arabic Mehndi Designs: Full Hands and Feet
- 10 Best Orange Lipsticks for Indian Skin Tones
- Indian Festive Outfits Shopping: Wedding, Mehendi, Farewell, Engagement, Haldi, Mehendi and DJ Night
10 Best Manish Malhotra Bridal Collection Lehenga Designs 40 hot pink bracelet
Sonam Kapoor, Frieda Pinto, Pooja Hegde: Best and worst
Most Beautiful Latest Saree Blouse Designs for 2016
Kurtas For Men 2017 New Eid Collection By Bonanza
Latest Men Wedding Suits Dresses Collection
10 Ways to Wear Cowboy Boots
2017 Homecoming Dresses in Many Styles & Colors David's Bridal
48 Free Stylish Fonts 1001 Fonts
Aab: Contemporary Modest Wear
Asics Street-style уличная мода, стиль
Cleveland Cavaliers HD Wallpapers Wallpapercraft
Custom Destination Wedding Dresses for